Monday, May 12, 2008

Angela Liguori



I found a great source for paper goods a few weeks ago:
Angela Liguori. Her studio is in the Chestnut Hill section of Boston. 
What really struck me was her line of Italian cotton ribbon. Bellissimo!

There are plenty of colors; some rich and strong, others more subtle.
They also come in two different weaves. The one at the beginning of 
the post is the looser of the two. 

She will do custom invitations and has hand bound books.
Her francobolli line is a delight.I purchased a couple of the 
Vittoriani line for gifts.  I'm sure her work can be found nationwide
or you can go to her esty store, but I found her invitations in Essex, Ct at
Weekend Kitchen.

Angela gave me the heads-up about the National Stationary Shoe
May 18th through the 21st at the Javits Center in NYC. She is at booth
# 1934.

No comments: